72 Degrees wants to keep our customers, staff and vendors safe in this time of increased cases of Covid 19 as well as colds and flus. It’s great that people are receiving vaccinations and we hope that people will continue getting vaccinated and stay up to date with any boosters needed. This will help us keep all viruses to a minimum. Thanks to all our customers, employees and vendors for their patience and understanding.
Putting our customers first has always been a priority but now we have a heightened focus on health and safety for our customers and our employees.
1. All technicians will be equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses for peace of mind and prevention:
Maintain Social Distancing
2. All staff members who are not vaccinated will be required to where a mask when indoors. This includes office and shop areas as well as any interaction at customer owned premises.
3. Any employee traveling outside the State of Iowa shall have a negative COVID test before returning to work. Any employee exposed to someone verified to have COVID will have a negative COVID test before returning to work.
4. For the safety of our customer and employees, prior to booking an appointment and again prior to our technicians/installers arriving to a home, we’ll inquire to confirm there are no occupants of a customer’s residence experiencing any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms.
5. Contact-Free Quoting: In an effort to minimize contact, we offer online quotes and virtual quoting. In 3 easy steps a quote can be started on our website and you’ll receive the quote within 24 business hours. Virtual quoting is another option to limit contact and this is done over the phone of via Zoom/Facetime. Typically, a quote can be provided in 15 minutes without ever leaving the comfort and safety of your home!
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continue to receive the highest quality service from us without disruption – all while taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. We thank you for your continued trust in us, so we are always, “Right Where You Want To Be.”