When your HVAC isn’t working correctly, you’ll know it. It’s time to take a detailed look at the way you’re using your equipment to determine the strength of its performance.
1. Before summer, how do you prepare your system?
a. Change the HVAC filter.
b. Schedule your bi-annual tune-up.
2. Your AC isn’t cooling your space before an important event. What do you do?
a. Put some fans on and hope for the best.
b. Schedule an emergency repair.
3. Your HVAC system’s performance has been declining, what’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
a. Let my contractor choose.
b. Do your research and choose the best system for your budget and lifestyle.
c. Buy the best and most expensive system on the market.
4. What do you think you’ll find on your next energy bill?
a. More expensive than usual.
b. Same as usual.
c. Not sure, it changes every month.
5. What do you do when your HVAC starts to make noises?
a. Attempt to fix it myself.
b. Call an HVAC professional.
c. Hope that it stops.
If you picked mostly B’s, your HVAC habits are right where they should be and your equipment is well cared for. If you picked mostly A’s and C’s, you can make some changes to help your system run more efficiently.
Is your HVAC not performing like it should be? Call 72 Degrees Comfort Company at 515-965-7272 or email us at email@example.com.